Discover Your Intrinsic Purpose And Build A Profitable Business That Changes Lives
Build a God-inspired business without sacrificing profits or purpose. Get instant access to all of the tools you need to build on the foundation of your S.O.U.L. Plan.DISCOVER YOUR S.O.U.L. Plan
Brands we've worked with...
Like many people, I started my career motivated to satisfy my needs, wants, and desire for money, power, and recognition.
I later learned that without a higher purpose for my ambition, I fell into Babylonian captivity because leadership in Babylon and God's economy is very similar.
The ancient city of Babylon was an economic powerhouse in the time before Christ. Today, I define Babylon as any system designed to create wealth that excludes God from the purpose.
Business leaders in Babylon and God's economy rely on their good ideas and resourcefulness for success. However, unlike leaders in God’s economy, leaders in Babylon are not inspired by God's ideas or presence to lead according to God’s plan and purpose.
I learned through my journey that other than that very nuanced but important difference - our “inspiration,” - a leader’s behavior in Babylon and a leader’s behavior in God’s economy can be the same in many ways.
That’s why it's easy to slip into a mindset of building wealth in Babylon instead of being led by God to build wealth with integrity in God’s economy.
For example, in both cases, you need to be focused, determined, smart, a risk-taker, big thinker, and ambitious.
You need to:
- Understand business and business models
- Know how to make and manage money
- Sell your products and services
- Read financial reports and analyze trends
- Understand your market and your industry
- Build relationships with people
How could I become a leader in God’s economy without living under the influence of Babylon?
That is the question that inspired me to develop a plan.
A S.O.U.L. plan.
S.O.U.L. is an acronym for Strategic. Objectives. Uplifting. Life.
My journey out of Babylon taught me 3 concrete lessons that helped me re-prioritize my life’s ambition and build my business in God’s economy.
I call these "SOUL Lessons"...
SOUL Lesson 1 -
Shift Your Identity
Shifting your identity starts with a deep-seated belief in and love for yourself and God. When you shift your identity, you anchor your understanding of who you are in your relationship with Christ instead of what you do, thereby avoiding making the mistake of believing you are your business. You are NOT your business.
- When we anchor ourselves in Christ and discover what God wants us to do with our lives--then success will follow automatically because the pursuit of God’s purpose is more powerful than any obstacle or challenge that comes along the way.
- This is the first step to experiencing freedom, energy, and abundance in business and life. Anchor yourself in your relationship with God, and you will discover a purpose for your company that's connected to His love, plan & destiny for you!
- When you shift your identity, you’ll discover a higher motive for being in business. (S.O.U.L. Plan Objective #1)
SOUL Lesson 2 -
Build A Business in God’s Economy
When you discover a higher motive for being in business, you’ll build it in God’s economy.
- God’s economy is a system (e.g. organized set of interrelated ideas and principles) that develops people's capacity to thrive in every aspect: spiritually, financially, socially, and environmentally.
- God's economy is God’s plan for the distribution of resources that fulfills God’s purposes, and therefore, God’s economy includes business models, structures, and principles for creating wealth.
- And when you are motivated by a higher purpose to build your business in God’s economy, you’ll follow higher standards when running your business. (S.O.U.L. Plan Objective #2)
SOUL Lesson 3 -
Be A Generous Leader
The best business owners are purpose-driven with a deep sense of mission and connection to what they believe in. They are generous leaders.
- A generous leader is the type of leader every business and the world needs. They have a deep God-centered “why” for doing business, and they build their business in God’s economy following the S.O.U.L. Plan standards of generous leadership. Their leadership behaviors are seasoned with love and acts of authentic generosity.
- When you’re a generous leader, you use business to make a profit and make a difference by uplifting life.
- Generous leaders set their intentions to fulfill higher uses for business profits. (S.O.U.L. Plan Objective #3)
Implementing these 3 principles into my business plan changed my perspective on the purpose for business, empowered me to come out of Babylon*, and to channel my ambition into building God’s economy. So...
- I formed a mentorship “beta” program to teach these principles to others.
- 10 people signed up for the beta cohort, and I’m happy to say that we completed the training with a 100% success rate.
- One business owner who implemented the S.O.U.L. Plan principles 3x'd his revenues to $1.2M in 18 months!! The feedback I got was inspiring, and it told me I was on to something.
* "I heard a voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of [Babylon], my people...' " Rev 18:4
I know I’m called to teach this “soul” plan to others, which led me to create the 12-week S.O.U.L. Plan Business Coaching program.
Here's what you'll get:
Purpose Passion Profits Bundle
The S.O.U.L. Plan Business Coaching program is powered by our Purpose Passion Profits Bundle. It includes weekly live training, workbooks, and additional materials you need to become a more effective business leader.
12-week S.O.U.L. Plan Business Coaching
A fully immersive, 12-week business coaching program delivered both live and on-demand.
Here is the breakdown for each week:
- Week 1 - The Business Case for Purpose
- Week 2 - Know Who You Are
- Week 3 - Make Your Business God’s Business
- Week 4 - Create Shared Value by Doing Good Works
- Week 5 - Set The Right Tone AT The Top Of Your Business
- Week 6 - Take Care Of Your Personal Finances
- Week 7 - Your Personal Impact Investment Policy
- Week 8 - Introduction to the Business Model Canvas
- Week 9 - Business Model, Value Proposition, and Business Environment
- Week 10 - Assessing Your Business Model Design
- Week 11 - Playing With the Numbers
- Week 12 - Putting It All Together
Plus, these amazing bonuses:
Bonus 1: Purpose Passion Profits Ebook
Purpose Passion Profits is a precise roadmap for building a for-profit company that is not only rewarding and profitable, but fully grounded in your life’s purpose. It is a proven methodology that is specifically designed for today’s business woman. However, woman or man, you’ll find yourself in its pages and emerge with a practical plan for unlocking your own massive potential for igniting your inner passion to build a purpose-inspired organization that will not only impact your bottom line, but your customers, employees and the world around you.
Bonus 2: S.O.U.L Plan Templates
Use the templates to document your journey out of Babylon, including your statement of intrinsic purpose and purpose beyond profit, take the online version of the generous leader’s assessment, calculate distributable profit and document your personal impact investment policy.
Bonus 3: Strategic Planning For Small Business Course
8 recorded training videos covering the application of practical business principles in the following areas:
1. Business Vision & Mission
2. Legal Entity Structure
3. Raising Capital
4. Introducing the SWOT Analysis
5. Getting to Know Your External Business Environment
6. Assessing Opportunities & Threats
7. Understanding Your Internal Business Environment
8. Maximizing Your Strengths & Minimizing Your Weaknesses
Bonus 4: G Corp Certification
When you become a certified G Corp, you have lifetime membership in the Incubator alumnae community, and access to a vetted network of seasoned consultants: sales/marketing/tax/bookkeeping/trademark attorney/business formation.
Plus you’ll receive discounts on life coaching with the Vivacious Vibe Guide, and accounting onboarding services with Ametra Advisors
You get all of this IN ADDITION to being a lifetime member of the S.O.U.L. community!
We understand the value of having small, more personal groups to work with.
That is why we take a measured approach when deciding to work with you.
We really want to make sure it is a win/win for both of us!
The Purpose Passion Profits Bundle is for you if…
You’re a Christian businesswoman ready to have a significant breakthrough in your business and life, and if you meet the following criteria:
- You’ve launched your business but haven’t yet generated six-figure revenue.
- You’re transitioning into a new business and need to start from scratch.
- God is leading you to leave a day job that’s making you miserable, and you need to make a change and obey God — now.
- You’re 100% committed to building a profitable business, not just “testing the water.”
- You’re crystal clear that aligning your business purpose with God’s purpose for your life is possible and something you want to do.
- You’re ready to learn new things and devote quality time to reading, learning, and prayer.
- You’re committed to making profits and managing your finances well.
- You’re ready to devote your best thinking, ideas, and support to other entrepreneurs.
The Purpose Passion Profits Bundle is NOT for you if…
❌ You are not interested in applying Christian principles to your life and business.
❌ You’re not able to commit to attending the 12-week sessions.
❌ You’re not sure you want to run a for-profit business.
❌ You are not willing to sign a legal NDA* (non-disclosure agreement)
Now is a necessary time to invest in your most important asset - yourself!
And your faith in doing God’s work.
Hear from real people whose lives have changed tremendously under Julaine’s mentorship:
Kaila A., Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
"Being a G Corporation made me realize, 'wow, I am gifted, I am anointed, I am able to do this, I am fearfully and wonderfully created.' Having a coach call out the things within you and say 'you are so worthy' is powerful."
Tia G., Style Coach
"Becoming a G Corporation taught me to step into what God has for me, unapologetically. It's made such a difference, even the community affirmation that there is value in what I do and why I do it."
Sherrell G. Business Owner
"Your SOUL Plan is working for me! Ever since I read your book I have been following it and God has been not only blessing me, but my company also. Yesterday, my company received an outstanding community partner award from a well-known organization, this could not have been done without your influence."
Still on the fence?
If we were to guess the top 14 objections you may have about registering today, they would be these:
1. The program is too expensive.
2. I don't trust the program will make a difference or that the instructor(s) can deliver on their promise.
3. Since I can go to church to learn about faith, it’s not clear what the takeaways will be.
5. I’m making money and I’m happy; I don’t need to learn about soul prosperity.
6. I just want to increase my sales, but this program doesn’t focus on that.
7. I just need a specialist to create my budget, help with accounting and establish my business systems.
8. I don’t want to share my business ideas/problems with others.
9. I don’t have time to attend the sessions.
10. I’d prefer one-on-one coaching instead of group coaching.
11. Is this just pre-recorded videos, or is there live training?
12. How much time do I need to dedicate to this each week?
13. Do I get instant access to a membership group?
14. Is there a No-Risk Guarantee?
We are taking on all of the risks!
No one else offers this!
There are many coaches out there who make their living providing business coaching.
But almost all of them put profit above faith- which is why so few sustainable, long-term improvements come from these programs!
See you in the membership area!
Julaine SmithENROLL NOW
Meet Your Instructors
Julaine Smith, CPA, Eternal Wealth Business Coach
Kayla Moffett, Life Coach, Vivacious Vibe Guide
What Other People Are Saying:
“Julaine is an incredible leader and grounded by her faith. It is evident that she leads with excellence, purpose and passion. I highly recommend her for your business needs to help move your business to the next level. Julaine offers tangible strategies to do so, and is a strong and brilliant leader who leads with dignity, love and respect for all.”
- Ranice & Ricardo I.
“Knowing God has a plan for my business and that plan is all about bringing Him glory through my success has given me new energy and greater commitment.”
- Rhonda B.
“One of my passions is to mentor young men and women in budget management skills. After hearing Julaine, I am even more inspired and want to build out a robust S.O.U.L. Plan! Julaine is dynamic, and speaks truth from her heart. Her words are still resonating in my heart and mind, days after I heard her speak.”
- Michelle H.