Learn the fundamentals for building a business following our S.O.U.L. Plan® framework.
Make more, save more and give more than you ever dreamed possible by developing your soul plan!
Having a soul plan for your business is what happens when you S.O.U.L. Plan your business.
When you join the G Corporation Business center and develop your S.O.U.L. Plan, you’ll:
- Remove roadblocks associated with religion and beliefs about money and business that limit your vision.
- Break through barriers of fear, self-doubt, scarcity, lack of quality mentorship, under representation, and relationship building hurdles that feed the imposter syndrome cycle and keep you stuck.
- Increase your conviction to do the work you're called to do.
- Transform your faith into your competitive advantage.
- Boost your confidence for leading your business and managing its finances.
- Build your courage and knowledge to develop and execute your go-to-market and growth strategies.
- Join the movement that's launching brilliantly conceived Kingdom businesses.
Plus, you’ll connect with a community of purpose-driven women, as well as business and life coaches and consultants, as you build a business that brings glory to God.
S.O.U.L. is an acronym for “Strategic Objectives Uplifting Life.”
The S.O.U.L. Plan is a step-by-step framework for business leadership and financial management that’s been proven to bring life-giving, light-filled power and purpose to business ideas and the world of business.
The three objectives of the S.O.U.L. Plan are foundational elements of your business-planning process:
Create wealth and bring glory to God by S.O.U.L.-planning your business.
We deliver training for the S.O.U.L. Plan framework in our 12-week, virtual “Kickstart Your Business” course.
When you join the G Corporation Business Center as a Small Business member, you’ll begin your journey by completing our 12-week “Kickstart Your Business” course so you can learn business and faith fundamentals for building a profitable business.
PLUS … you join our community of like-minded business women and build relationships to support your journey, including being pre-approved to post in our G Corporation Community Facebook group.
Learn from the Experts
As a Small Business member, you get 12 months of access to a virtual network of business and life coaches, consultants, training resources, and live group coaching calls.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask all of your burning questions and one (1) year to launch your business with a guide by your side.
"Kickstart Your Business" Course
In our 12-week virtual “Kickstart Your Business” course, you’ll learn the objectives of the S.O.U.L. Plan framework and other key elements for integrating your faith and business plans.
PLUS … you’ll learn business planning fundamentals for running a for-profit business, including:
- Formation and structure
- Strategic planning and forecasting
- Operations and systems
- Sales and marketing
Cohorts meet for two hours a week for 12 weeks via Zoom.
Completing this course is the FIRST STEP toward acquiring your first customer and launching your purposeful and profitable business!
Weeks 1-4 - Align & Define
- Introduction to the kickstart program and the S.O.U.L. Plan framework for discovering a purpose for business connected to and defined by your relationship with God.
- Take a deep look into your core identity and discover the intrinsic purpose for your business.
- As you align with what God has in mind for your business, you’ll breathe new life into your business idea. Experience the freedom of being your authentic self.
- Learn the key to building your company on elements of shared value that are meaningful and inspirational, then document your plan for creating economic and social value in your Statement of Intrinsic Purpose and Purpose Beyond Profits.
Weeks 9-12 - Building & Launch
- Identify your business strengths and align them with the market opportunity you plan to tap. Identify your business weaknesses and determine whether they align with any market threats that will prevent you from succeeding with your business plan. Document your business risk(s) and make a plan to mitigate those risks.
- Learn how to use the Business Model Canvas to document the following: value proposition, key partners, activities and resources, strategy for building customer relationships, and more.
- Use the S.O.U.L. Plan to document your Personal Impact Investment Policy (“PIIP”) for making impact investments that are authentically generous and socially responsible.
- You are now eligible to be certified as a G Corporation® leader of your for-profit business. Complete the G Corporation certification application and start executing your strategy to acquire your first customer. Celebrate your success!
"The Business Center programs and resources are designed to walk you step-by-step so you can plan, launch and grow your God idea into a business with purpose, passion and profits."
- Coach Julaine
Find Your Business Besties
Connect with a diverse community of women who are on the journey with you. You’ll find opportunities for mentoring, networking, and relationship building to support you through the ups and downs of business ownership.
Enroll and get access to the on-going bonuses designed to sharpen your business skills:
- Discount on the “Strategic Planning for Small Business Owners” course
- “The Master’s Class” Bonus Training Videos
- Community building events
- Guest speakers
- and more!
G Corp Promise
If you've put in the work and you're still not satisfied, we'll refund your current month's membership 100%. No extra charges or hassle.
We strive to help you reach your business goals and potential, so please let us know how we can continue to do that better.
“Julaine helped us understand how business and purpose can work together. We never would have expected our clients would look at us differently once we started to put purpose before profits.”
- Michael Vossler, Vossler Media Group
"I highly recommend The G Corporation Business Center to help move your business to the next level. Julaine offers tangible strategies and leads with dignity, love, and respect for all."
- Ranice Innocent, Teacher
"Knowing that God has a plan for my business and that plan is all about bringing Him glory through my success has given me new energy and greater commitment."
- Rhonda Bremond, National Achiever Services / Herff Jones
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a G Corporation?
What is a S.O.U.L. Plan?
What is a Generous Leader?
Who can S.O.U.L. Plan their business plan?
What are the benefits of S.O.U.L. Planning a business plan?
I want to grow my current business. Will developing my S.O.U.L. Plan help?
How much time will I need?
What if I want to cancel my S.O.U.L. Plan Your Business Course?
What if my question isn’t answered here?
Meet Your Instructor
Julaine Smith, CPA, is an author, speaker, and business coach. She is the Managing Member for Ametra Advisors, an accounting and business advisory firm that provides outsourced accounting, business advisory and consulting services to its small business clients. She also serves on several boards of directors, including for Vossler Media Group and FareStart, and the advisory board for the School of Business and Management at Northwest University. During her corporate finance career, she helped raise over $700M in an initial public offering.
She is passionate about helping women succeed in launching and growing their businesses with purpose, passion, and profits. Since 2010, she has been working one-on-one and in group settings to coach and train women and men who are starting businesses. She recognizes that women need both the instruction for the process of starting a business, but also need purpose and healing. Her unique approach is an intersection of biblical alignment, business best practices, and cash-flow informed strategy.
In the G Corporation Business Center, she has a relational and upbeat approach to teaching. You’ll walk away from each session feeling challenged, encouraged, and recharged.JOIN THE BUSINESS CENTER
Still on the fence?
Join the G Corporation Business Center at our FREE Community Member level. You'll get access to the G Corporation Community Facebook group, and our Marketplace with profiles for business and life coaches and consultants you can hire to help you launch your business.